zaterdag 3 maart 2012

Stardust

 Spirit Horse of mine
Ride sublime
Over the fields of green grass
Earthly paths and a mountain pass
Travel with me
wherever I have to go
In the Upper ,Middle or Down Bellow
Show me the places inside of me
That I still did not make free
So that a flow can start
And I can stop being apart
of a world so full of life
Please let me take that dive?
Make me awake
For a New Road to take
Connect me with that inside part
That is dormant and start
The communication between me and Her
Time for clearness, no more seeing blur
May I speak with ancient tongues
Where my heart and soul belongs
Let me sing of brand new days
And remind me of the Old Ways
Let also the Sound fall onto my ears
And may I be releaved from all the fears
That are standing between Her and me
So that I can finally be
The person lurking inside
And open my heart very wide
To Our Mother Earth we live upon
And Father Sky embracing the Sun
Surrendering to be of service I bow
And yes I allow
The Spirits to show me the way
I send my blessings to all of you this day
Thank you Stardust for this new start
Thank you I say from the heart

Blessed be
Be Free

SS, song of heaven

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten