zondag 2 mei 2021

Darkness

 When darkness surrounded me

I got the opportunity

To feel everything deep

Pain, grieve, sorrow, mountain steap

So hard so cold

Wanted to turn it into gold

I needed to decide

To open wide

To strech into the no-thingness

Where I was searching for some bliss

I have found a crack in my heart

A new start

Accepting me

Setting me free

To a new day to come

My old life is gone

Standing on top of the mountain

The source of my own fountain

A cup full of love within

Almost forgetting how it has been

Looking with the eyes of a child

Rediscovering my true nature the wild

Playfull mind. Eyes full of wonder, a heart with trust

The past crumbled into dust

I move into the day

Finding a new way

To Live Life

A deep dive

Into faith, into my own love

Like a white dove

Flying high into the sky

No more asking why

Just being me

And let it all be


Tania

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten