zondag 6 maart 2011

Let life live

Inner and outer are connected

Like the inner is in the outer projected
Bridging Heaven and Earth
Is definitly a good Worth


I love to do it myself too


But sometimes I do not know how to do


My inner feels so different than outside


O my, I did a lot of work, oh my I tried


Now I see


That embracing is the key for me


To go through each single day


And find the way


Where inner and outer live together side by side


And it is my heart who is the guide


It is nice to learn outside


When inner makes the same ride


I try to see lessons in everything


And am curious what life will bring


It is not always nice


And I do not understand often the why's


But I do know that life goes like it suppose to


Sending Love to you




SS, Song of Heaven






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten