maandag 17 januari 2011

Letting Go


To "let go" does not mean to stop caring

It means I can't do it for someone else

To "let go" is not to cut myself off,

It is the realization I can't control another

To "let go" is not enable

But to allow, learning from natural consequences

To "let go" is to admit powerlessness

which means the outcome is not in my hands.

To "let go" is not to try to change or blame another

It is to make the most of myself

To "let go" is not to care for, but to care about

To "let go" is not to fix, but to be supportive

To "let go" is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being

To "let go" is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,

but to allow others to affect their own destinies.

To "let go" is not to be productive, it's to permit another to face reality

To "let go" is not to deny, but to accept

To "let go" is not to nag, scold or argue but instead to search out my own shortcomings

and correct them.

To "let go" is not to adjust everything to my own desires, but to take each day as it comes

and cherish myself in it

To "let go" is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future

To "let go" is to fear less and love more


Author unknown


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten